The main purpose of the
Eternal Book Official Website, https://www.eternalbook.org,
is to provide information as a service from Eternal Book Assembly to
our visitors .
We strive to provide an excellent experience on the Website, and this includes an uncompromised commitment to implement the best measures known and available to us for the protection of your privacy.
While using this Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Mailing address
This Website does not automatically collect any individually identifiable Usage Data, such as email addresses, unless provided by the visitor.
This Website does automatically collect Usage Data such as IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of the Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data.
Use of Your Personal Data
Eternal Book Assembly may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
• To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication about news, or about services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already expressed interest about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
• With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Use of Your Usage Data
• To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of the Website.
• For other purposes: We may use your Usage Data for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service and your experience.
You have the right to delete
or request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected
You may update, amend, or delete your information at any time.
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Under certain circumstances, Eternal Book Assembly may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
Eternal Book Assembly may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of Eternal Book Assembly
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
• Protect the personal safety of visitors of the Website or the public
• Protect against legal liability
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, and we strive to use the best means available to us to protect it. At the same time, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
We may use third-party
service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
• Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may use third-party
Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
We use an invisible captcha service named reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is operated by Google. The reCAPTCHA service may collect information from you and from your Device for security purposes.
Certain sections of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Rigorous measures are taken to ensure the security of your personal information and protect it from unauthorized access. Our Website and E-mail uses encryption, SSL transmission connection, and a state of the art security server service for storing information.
Eternal Book Assembly
undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and
to guarantee you can exercise your rights.
• Request access to your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
• Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data on this ground.
• Request erasure of your Personal Data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
• Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
• Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the service.
If you have any questions